Friday, January 9, 2009

School

Okay I know I have not blogged in while and it is because I have been doing homework and stuff like that. So I have not had time to. This week like everyone started back to school from winter break. Which means getting up early (and you are not used to it because you probably have been staying up all night the whole winter break). Now school is kind of fun and kind of not because I do not like everything we do. I still enjoy some things we do at school like essays. I love writing essays in Language Arts class. Plus our teacher is very nice ( times infinity). Now that it is close to that not so fun time for people that live in Illinois we are preparing for it. Now I would imagine that you probably know what that not so fun time is if you live in Illinois. If you don't here is a big hint it is called I.S.A.T.. Which means tests, tests and even some more tests. Other than that and a couple other things school is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment