Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas


Yesterday was Christmas and I had a blast. For Christmas I got tennis balls and a racket. I also got a stocking full of candy and perfume and lip gloss. Some other things I got where...a Tinkerbell shirt, 2 jackets, a hoodie, and another tshirt. I got a My Generation doll named Jenny. I got Monopoly Here and Now the World edition, The Game Of Life Twists and Turns, and a Highschool Musical Jewelry Box which I put some of my jewelry in that I made out of a bead set I got. I also got the book Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix that is the first book of the series called The Missing. I got pj pants, a sweat suit, some makeup and bath stuff. I got a couple Bratz Dolls and 3 journals. I hope you got everything you were wanting for Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment