Thursday, January 29, 2009

Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix


There is this book you might of heard of by Margaret Peterson Haddix called Found. It is the best book I have ever read. It is about a thirteen year old boy named Jonah (my name) that is adopted. He meets this boy named Chip that is also adopted, later they get involved with the FBI and a big mystery. Then Jonah, Chip, and Katherine (Jonah's sister) see people that can appear and disappear whenever they want to. In the end he has to pick between two different people to go with but how can he do that when both sides are terrifying? Found is the first book in The Missing Series, the second book called Sent does not come out until August 29, 2009. Which kind of stinks because I finished Found over Christmas break and I can not wait to read Sent, but August seems so long away. Anyway I hope my description has encouraged you to read Found and I hope you enjoy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment