Thursday, June 18, 2009

Softball


I really like to play softball especially when my friends are on my team. Sometimes I get really competitive . Though some people say it doesn't matter if you win or lose it just matters if you try your hardest and have fun, everybody knows it's a lot more fun if you win. Our last game got rained out and we had to stop the game before that because it was lightning. I was kind of mad because we were losing, but we were catching up. The score was 9 to 6, it was the bottom of the 2nd inning, our team had no outs, I was about to hit, and the game had already lasted a whole hour. We are going to finish that game soon, but I am not sure when. We have another game tonight at 6, and I am kind of worried because the team we are playing tonight beat us last time we played them. We will try our hardest though, and hopefully we will beat them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment